[FOSDEM] FOSDEM needs your help

Emanuil Tolev emanuil at fosdem.org
Fri Feb 3 23:51:10 CET 2017

Hi all,

Build-up went incredibly well today, we're all finished with setup. We've
still got quite a few holes in the volunteer schedule, some quite serious.

What remains is to just run the entire conference. So with that in mind:
http://volunteers.fosdem.org/tasks/ .

In order of priority, highest to lowest:
- Heralding tasks with 0 in them. You can ignore the opening talk.
- Heralding tasks with 1/3. Sometimes people can't come or they need help
with the most popular talks - it's best if we have 2 people per room.
- Cloakroom tasks with numbers in red (Sunday).
- InfoDesks on Sunday are quite understaffed, so please grab shifts there
after looking at the previous priorities.
- Signage on Sunday morning needs just 1 more person. In an ideal world, 2.
- "per building video team" - these slots we should really have 5/5 people
in. We have 5 buildings, so this is just 1 volunteer per building!
- Finally, if none of the above, then pick individual video tasks. I and
Mark would have liked to have these fully filled, but I'm not sure enough
people are volunteering for this to be realistic this year. You can prove
me wrong though ;).

Overall Sunday is staffed far less than Saturday.

Please consider volunteering. Thank you for coming to FOSDEM either way!

Greetings,
Emanuil