[FOSDEM] warning about Belgian SIM cards

Piotr Radosz mail at piotron.net
Sun Feb 5 19:15:26 CET 2017

I’m traveling quite often with my Polish SIM card. For countries I travel often I had separate sim cards, but for last few months it’s no longer necessary.
Our mobile operators have very good roaming packages. When I’m leaving Poland I can turn on unlimited data plan(with speed limit) in EU for less than 15EUR(for week or two, don’t remember), it’s enough for doing most work.

Regards
Piotr