[FOSDEM] warning about Belgian SIM cards

Sylvia bhkohane at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:06:02 CET 2017

This is turning very interesting as I travel often.  My German SIM card
is useless outside German borders, no roaming, nothing.  I wonder if
any of these European SIM cards are available in Germany. It would be
very nice to be able to use the same number instead of buying and
discarding them.
Cheers,Sylvia