[FOSDEM] Late Arrival to Keysigning Party?

Johan van Selst johans at fosdem.org
Fri Jan 6 10:39:12 CET 2017

Hi Anton,

Anton Marchukov wrote:
> Anybody minds if I arrive late to the keysigning party, e.g. by about
> 30 minutes? Is it generally possible?

Yes, it is possible; but not recommended as we will only announce the
keysigning process and the hashes of the signature list at the start of
the event. When you arrive later, make sure that you find one of the
organisers (or enough trusted participants) who can confirm that your
own copy matches the official publication.

When joining the event later, please do this with minimal disruption
to the ongoing keysigning. Everybody has a fixed location in the line
of participants to ensure a speedy process - as described on
https://fosdem.org/2017/keysigning/. So find where you are supposed
to stand and just join the process from that point. Please do not try
to jump ahead and gain more signatures by criss-crossing the room.

Regards,
Johan