[FOSDEM] ham-radio

Kristoff kristoff at skypro.be
Sat Jan 14 14:37:55 CET 2017

Pierros,

This satellite-demo that is planned (if we get permission from the
FOSDEM staff) will be done by another ham. (my job is merely tring to
get things organised and getting permission from the FOSDEM staff and
the ULB for everything).

I have forwarded your message to the ham involved and I propose that you
and him get into contact and see if you can do something together.
I wlll forward you the contact-details offlist.

But it would be great to see if you and us can set up something together
and I will surely try to get into the AW devroom for your talk.

Anycase, I will also be maning the infobooth, so we can surely have a
talk about this!

73
kristoff - ON1ARF