[FOSDEM] How to sign multiple PGP keys at once?

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 23:46:00 CEST 2017

On 06/21/2017 05:32 PM, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 20:16:00 +0000, Justin W. Flory wrote:
>
>> I know this is pretty late, but I wanted to ask what the easiest way to
>> sign multiple PGP keys and email them automatically is. I know there's a
>> few different ways to do this, but oddly it's pretty tricky to find
>> anything helpful on Google.
>
> I'm still a happy user of caff.
>
> The last time I used it, with modern gnupg, I first had to stop the
> gpg-agent and/or dirmngr which where running on my system [0]; after that it
> worked as normal.

Thanks Gregor, caff was the tool I was trying to remember. I found it in
Fedora packaged under `gpg-tools`. However, do you know of any way to
get caff to use a GPG keyring to sign keys, or did you all hand-type
100+ key IDs when you all signed everyone else's keys? I'm curious if
anyone has a faster way of using caff to sign this many keys, especially
if they're already on a standalone keyring.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory