[FOSDEM] Submitting to *both* devroom and lightning talks track allowed?

Daniel Kulesz daniel.kulesz at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Nov 14 15:45:44 CET 2017

Dear FOSDEM-organizers,

we would like to apply for presenting a new project at FOSDEM which
would fit both as a "general" lightning talk and also partly in the
"testing and automation" devroom (our project is about testing, but not
so much about automation).

We are unsure, whether we are allowed to

(1) submit only one lightning talk (having to decide for either the
lightning talk track or the devroom)
(2) submit a lightning talk to both tracks
(3) submit a lightning talk to the general track and a specialized 30-40
min talk to the devroom

We could not find any regulations concerning this and, thus, would like
to ask which of the above options is allowed.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers, Daniel