[FOSDEM] Thanks and improvement

Kristoff kristoff at skypro.be
Tue Feb 6 17:28:10 CET 2018

Pierre,

On 06-02-18 16:09, Pierre FICHEUX wrote:
> --
> Pierre FICHEUX -/- CTO Smile ECS, France -\- pierre.ficheux at smile.fr
> http://www.smile.fr
> https://smile.eu/fr/offres/embarque-iot
> I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code
The source-code is out there. It's called "the human DNA" :-)

I also have a small remark for the organisators of FOSDEM.

A friend of mine came to visit FOSDEM for the first time, coming by
train (etterbeek station).

If you go on foot from Etterbeek railway station to FOSDEM and you enter
the ULB from that side, there are no signs how to get to the part of the
ULB campus where FOSDEM is going on.
So perhaps a small sign on that side of the ULB campus would be nice.

But for the rest I can only say I am very possitive about FOSDEM 2018
and how it was organised.
(concerning the foodtruck, .. having to wait is line was for me a good
opportunity to people).

Kristoff (hamradio infobooth)