[FOSDEM] Transport and accomodation. What about campervans?

Mal malz at jetlan.com
Sat Jan 6 01:58:29 CET 2018

Grace period ??

This is simply madness..  Its no wonder the EU is on its last legs as
people of member states wake up to the brain washing & endless control
going on here.

I live in Australia, and we had more snow than you could poke a stick at
in the alpine regions, for the Winter gone.  And we're the driest
continent on earth.

Mal