[FOSDEM] DNS devroom CfP

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at powerdns.com
Sun Oct 14 09:53:12 CEST 2018

(posted at
https://blog.powerdns.com/2018/10/14/fosdem-2019-dns-devroom-cfp/)

Hello DNS enthusiasts and other developers,

After a successful and well-filled half day DNS devroom at FOSDEM 2018,
we are happy to announce a full day DNS devroom at FOSDEM 2019.

As last year, we hope to host talks anywhere from hardcore protocol
stuff, to practical sessions for programmers that are not directly
involved with DNS but may have to deal with DNS in their day to day
coding or system administrators responsible for DNS infrastructure.

We have been allotted a room on Sunday 3 February 2019. We expect to
schedule 30 minutes per talk, including questions, but if you need more
of less time, we can discuss this.

If you have something you’d like to share with your fellow developers,
please head to pentabarf at
https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM19. Examples of topics are
measuring, monitoring, DNS libraries, and anecdotes on how you’ve
(ab)used the DNS. Here’s the 2018 schedule, for your inspiration:
https://archive.fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/dns/ .

The deadline for submission is December 1st. If you have a FOSDEM
pentabarf account from a previous year, please use that account. Reach
out to dns-devroom-manager at fosdem.org if you run into any trouble.

See you there!

Cheers,
Peter van Dijk, Shane Kerr, Pieter Lexis, and Kees Monshouwer