[FOSDEM] Volunteer Badges for 2019

olcbean olcbean at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 15:16:01 CET 2018

Hi FOSDEM,

I am one of the volunteers from last years FOSDEM event. It was a ton of
fun and I am really looking forward to volunteering in 2019 again! One
of the difficulties I had as a first timer was recognizing fellow
volunteers during the event, and no (nick-) names to go by to keep in
touch after.

I would like to propose a small memorabilia / incentive for the
volunteers this year. As an extra to go with the FOSDEM-themed lanyards,
I would like to provide laminated badges for all registered volunteers
(and the organizers of course). I have access to a laminator and the
necessary supplies - the only help I would need is the actual design for
the badges.

All volunteers registered 2 days prior to the event will have their
badges already waiting for them, and there also will be the possibility
of filling in blank badges on the spot ;)

I think this would be a nice small memorabilia that volunteers like me
will really appreciate.

Let me know what you think!
olcbean