[FOSDEM] Volunteer Badges for 2019

Emanuil Tolev emanuil at fosdem.org
Fri Dec 14 15:01:03 CET 2018

Hi olcbean,

Thanks a lot for the generous offer of time and resources! I personally
didn't see this since my mail provider "could not verify that it actually
came from yahoo.com", I only found it digging through my spam for
something. Will bring it up with the rest of the volunteer team shortly.

Greetings,
Emanuil