[FOSDEM] Call for volunteers!

Emanuil Tolev emanuil at fosdem.org
Wed Jan 23 16:15:21 CET 2019

Hello everyone,

Thanks for coming out in such numbers so far, it's very reassuring to your
friendly organising team!
We do need a few more people.

If you've already signed up, the schedule been finalised recently so many
more room heralding tasks are available.
https://volunteers.fosdem.org/tasks/

We particularly need room heralds, lighting talk heralds and video camera
operators. Please consider volunteering for one of these roles if you want
to go to the talk anyway. They are very simple to do, you're guaranteed
entry to the room, and you'll still see the talk!

For the locals among you: FOSDEM needs some help in the nearby city of
Leuven before and after the event. See Thursday and Monday evening van
(un)loading tasks for details.

There will be just one more email, to highlight urgent volunteer needs
shortly before the conference.

Greetings,
Emanuil