[FOSDEM] From Germany to Brussels

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 24 14:20:26 CET 2019

Hi all,

Each year this is offered in various ways. I also have place for people.
Can we use an app or system to manage this better? It could reduce the
number of cars looking for a place to park for FOSDEM.

There are already a few apps for the schedule, such as Giggity and
FOSDEM Companion. Is there an app or system for ride sharing to FOSS
events? Could also be used for CCC and other organisations.

Best,

Pander