[FOSDEM] Thank you!

Pieter De Praetere pieter at fosdem.org
Mon Feb 4 13:51:33 CET 2019

Hello!

A big thank you to all volunteers, speakers, devroom organizers, stand holders
and all other visitors for making this an amazing FOSDEM. I especially wish to
thank the devroom managers, speakers and visitors of the MySQL, MariaDB and
Friends devroom and the Community devroom for their patience and understanding
when we had to move them from the H to the U building because their room was
flooding.

On behalf of the building team, I must also thank every visitor, volunteer,
devroom manager and stand holder for cleaning up so well we were able to finish
clean-up in a record time. Without your help this would not have been
possible, so thank you very much!

We hope to see you again next year!

Pieter & the FOSDEM building team