[FOSDEM] [CFP] Erlang, Elixir and friends devroom at FOSDEM 2020
rbino at gmx.com
Mon Oct 14 21:59:10 CET 2019
= Call for Participation =
[You can find the CFP also on https://beam-fosdem.org/]
The Erlang, Elixir & Friends Devroom will take place at FOSDEM on
Saturday, 1st February 2020.
We invite authors to submit original, high-quality work with sufficient
background material to be clear to the BEAM community.
We welcome any talk proposals about BEAM-related projects. Topics of
interest include, but are not limited to:
- Languages running on the BEAM (Erlang, Elixir, et. al.)
- Introduction to the language
- Recent features and roadmap
- Interesting libraries
- Open Source projects that run on the BEAM
- Scalability and reliability
- Community initiatives
Talks slots are aimed at 20 minutes each (eventually including time for
a short Q&A).
Please be aware of the fact that Devroom talks at FOSDEM will be
recorded. By submitting a proposal you agree to being recorded and to
have your talk made available.
Submissions must include:
- Title (Event title in Pentabarf)
These additional details must be included in the ‘Submission notes’ section:
- Expected prior knowledge / intended audience
- Speaker bio
- Links to previous talks by the speaker (optional)
- Links to code / slides / material for the talk (optional)
If you already have a Pentabarf account from a previous FOSDEM edition,
please reuse it. Create an account if, and only if, you don’t have one
from a previous year.
Submit your proposal here: https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM20
When logged in, click on the ‘Create Event’ button (on the left menu) to
create your talk proposal. Before submitting your talk in Pentabarf,
please make sure that Erlang, Elixir & Friends Devroom is selected as
the Track, and also that the duration is 20 minutes.
If you have any issues with Pentabarf, do not despair! Reach us at
beam-devroom at lists.fosdem.org.
- Call for papers opens: 14 October 2019
- Call for papers closes: 25 November 2019
- Devroom schedule available: 16 December 2019
- Devroom day: Saturday, 1 February 2020 (hour slot TBD)
See you in Brussels!
Erlang, Elixir and friends devroom managers:
- Tonći Galić
- Benoît Chesneau
- Riccardo Binetti
- Davide Bettio
- Daniel Serrano
- Daniel Caixinha
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the FOSDEM