[FOSDEM] [CFP] Kotlin DevRoom @ FOSDEM 2020

Nicola Corti corti.nico at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 16:27:34 CET 2019

CFP Update:
Due to the community involvement at KotlinConf (Dec 4th/6th),
the deadline for submitting proposals has been postponed to:

Saturday December 7th.

Looking forward to receiving your proposals,

On behalf of the organisers,
— Nicola Corti

--
Nicola Corti - Android Infrastructure Engineer
corti.nico at gmail.com
http://ncorti.com