[FOSDEM] [CfP] Community DevRoom 2020

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 18:47:13 CET 2019

Hello FOSDEM Folks,

The Community DevRoom CFP review will take a bit longer than we
initially anticipated. Please plan to hear back from the committee
about the status of your talk proposal by December 14, 2019. Thanks to
everyone for their patience. We will both notify all speakers of their
talk's status and update Pentabarf by the 14th.

Thank you!

Cheers,
LH

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 at 03:21, laura.czajkowski at gmail.com