[FOSDEM] Kitchen in Brussels I can use?

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 09:07:44 CET 2020

Hello FOSDEM Folks,

Well, this question is quite the long shot but I will ask anyway. I thought
it would be nice to have some vegan apple cake instead of just salty snacks
and chocolate for the DevRoom attendees.

Any chance someone in Brussels has a kitchen I can use to make cake for the
Community DevRoom? DevRoom takes place on Sunday. I would want to make the
cake on Friday or Saturday. I would bring all my own ingredients and clean
up well.

Perhaps there is one of those rent a space kitchens that I could use?

All help appreciated.

Cheers,
LH

--