[FOSDEM] Kitchen in Brussels I can use?

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:08:18 CET 2020

Kitchen has been found. FOSDEM folks, I adore this community. :D

Looks like we will have delicious house made cake in the Community DevRoom
this year, too. Come for the cake (and chocolate and mixed nuts, etc.) stay
for the amazing talks, all day Sunday!

--
Leslie Hawthorn
http://twitter.com/lhawthorn