[FOSDEM] OK to Do additional signage at FOSDEM?

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 11:52:16 CET 2020

Hello FOSDEM Team,

The Community DevRoom will be located in Building U this year - and
thank you very much for the larger room assignment! - and we found
last year that it was a bit hard to find us. Would it be permissible
for the Community DevRoom team to bring some sign stands to set out on
the path to help visitors find us?

We would, of course, clean up after ourselves and leave no additional
trash for the staff and volunteers to deal with, because that's just
rude.

I was thinking we would buy some of these [0] and change them to say
"caution, you're walking past the Community DevRoom" with an arrow
towards the room.

We would also list the DevRooms in Building U that are taking place on
Sunday on the signage because we are loving, inclusive people who want
to help everyone out.

Please let me know if this would be all right.

[0] - https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/wet-floor-caution-stand-7535174133.html

Cheers,
LH

--