[FOSDEM] [FOSDEM-nav] Maps of different floors for Building U?

Johan Van de Wauw johanvdw at fosdem.org
Fri Jan 17 19:47:51 CET 2020

On 1/17/20 12:54 PM, Mark Van den Borre wrote:
> Hello Leslie!
>
> https://nav.fosdem.org might help.

Leslie,

Note that we are still updating the maps. I have removed the pois
showing the track names.

* your room is UB5.230. Note that this is another room than last year,
but next to it.

* there are two entrances to your room. The one in the back has a few
stairs (the back of the room is a bit higher). If you prepare signs for
entrance/exit, you may want to keep that in mind.

* there is an entrance to the building which is not yet mapped, close to
the H building. This is the recommended way for people with reduced
mobility.

Kind Regards,
Johan