[FOSDEM] "Official" FOSDEM event/venue on Saturday

Bernard Tyers - Mobile bernard at ei8fdb.org
Thu Jan 16 08:40:49 CET 2020

Hi,

I've been asked if there is an "official" (i.e. advertised as part of/connected to) FOSDEM event on the Saturday night of FOSDEM?

I'm thinking similar to the Friday night Delerium meet-up (tho' not sure if it was ever/still is official!), however not necessarily located in a pub.

Over the years I'm not aware of any, but I thought I should ask.

Thanks in advance,
Bernard

Open Source Design devroom