[FOSDEM] "Official" FOSDEM event/venue on Saturday

Wouter Simons wouter.simons at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 00:00:09 CET 2020

hi bernard

there is no official fosdem event on saturday evening, but there is a lot
of unofficial, community organised stuff, most of which can be found on the
fringe page https://fosdem.org/2020/fringe/

greetz
wouter

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 12:41 AM Bernard Tyers - Mobile <bernard at ei8fdb.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been asked if there is an "official" (i.e. advertised as part
> of/connected to) FOSDEM event on the Saturday night of FOSDEM?
>
> I'm thinking similar to the Friday night Delerium meet-up (tho' not sure
> if it was ever/still is official!), however not necessarily located in a
> pub.
>
> Over the years I'm not aware of any, but I thought I should ask.
>

> Thanks in advance,
> Bernard
>

> Open Source Design devroom
> --

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.