[FOSDEM] OK to Do additional signage at FOSDEM?

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 08:15:10 CET 2020

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 09:02, Philippe De Swert
<philippedeswert at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 18/01/2020, Pieter De Praetere <pieter at fosdem.org> wrote:
> > That said, if you want to put up an extra sign pointing to your room, I
> > see no issues. Just make sure you don't block any emergency
> > exit/equipment or damage the walls (only paper tape, no duct tape).
>
> The paint on the walls in lots of the buildings is of such bad quality
> it will even come off if you use painters tape. No signs on the walls.
> Only on surfaces that can deal with it. If you need extra signage
> please check with the building responsible or staff where you can put
> them.

Will do, Philippe. I planned to bring extra painters tape for both the
Community DevRoom and to leave at the volunteer desk for people who
need it. Should I not bring extra? Saves me a trip to the hardware
store, but I am very happy to bring more.

Cheers,
LH

--
Leslie Hawthorn