[FOSDEM] €500 cash bounty to release a pig in the community devroom

George Orwell george1984p at protonmail.com
Mon Jan 20 20:20:53 CET 2020

21 January is the 70th anniversary of the death of George Orwell.

The copyright on all Mr Orwell's amazing works expires just in time for FOSDEM.  Yay!

Every free software organization can now have the best code of conduct ever.  We can copy this line right out of Animal Farm:

  All animals are equal but
  some animals are more equal than others

Yippee!  Don't you love it?

Lets publish a Free Software re-write of Animal Farm.

In the original story, Mollie is the horse and Napoleon is the pig

Now we can re-write it.  Let's call the horse Richard and we call the pig mOllie

Let's celebrate the preachings from fosdem 2019 community devroom

whispering networks.  demotions.  conflicts of interest.  MOLLAMBY.

looking for a gender-neutral term for a toxic woman?  Mr Orwell gave it to us.

Thanks to the Debian Developers who spoke up about the gulags and
cyberbullying.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.