[FOSDEM] €500 cash bounty to release a pig in the community devroom

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 08:19:07 CET 2020

While I know that there is not point to feeding the trolls by
responding to them, I'm going to do it anyway.

If anyone releases a pig in the Community DevRoom, the DevRoom
co-chairs assure everyone it will be well cared for and treated with
respect and kindness. Same goes for all animals in the DevRoom,
including the human animals.

Cheers,
LH, who knows her way around both real farms and George Orwell

--
Leslie Hawthorn
http://twitter.com/lhawthorn