[FOSDEM] Little late, since it's almost the date, but... I am looking for accomodation preferably with a FOSDEMer

Robert Cezary Kujawa kujaw at protonmail.ch
Sun Jan 26 09:32:23 CET 2020

Hello everybody,

I will attend my first FOSDEM this year and one thing I would like to ask you about:
Does anybody have some floor to spare for 3-4 nights?
Or is there somebody also looking for accomodation so we can join and rent some space together? I'd love to spend this time with people with the same state of mind.
If you know about something/somebody please let me know :)
Here's my CS profile, just so you know I'm not such a stranger - https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/kujaw

Serdecznie pozdrawiam,
Robert Cezary Kujawa