[FOSDEM] offered: hitch/ride from south of .nl to brussels, thu jan 30, morning

Joost van Baal-Ilić joostvb-fosdem at mdcc.cx
Sun Jan 26 10:44:35 CET 2020

Hi,

I'm driving a car on thursdaymorning jan 30 from tilburg, .nl to brussels.
I'm willing to make a detour and go via e.g. Eindhoven.  I can take 1 or 2
hitchhikers with me.

On Thu 30 and Fri 31 Brussels is almost as good as on FOSDEM-sat and sun:
there is an awesome offer of independent events this year, listed at
https://fosdem.org/2020/fringe/ .  (My personal highlights are
https://ps.zoethical.org/t/why-offdem/2867 and
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2020/MiniDebCamp .)

Interested?  Please reply by email.

Bye,

Joost

--
Syndicalism objects to a large union treasury [...] If the labor movement in
this country were not backed by such large funds, it would not be as