[FOSDEM] Question about parking in ULB

XianJun Jiao putaoshu at msn.com
Fri Jan 31 11:11:52 CET 2020

Hello,

It is my first time to participate fosdem, and I plan to drive there with colleagues and equipment.

Just curious that according to your last year’s experience, I should arrive at ULB before what time (9AM? 10AM?) so that the parking area is not fully occupied yet?

Thanks!

Best regards,
--
Xianjun Jiao