[FOSDEM] Thank you volunteers!

Bernard Tyers bernard at ei8fdb.org
Sat Feb 15 18:01:40 CET 2020

It took me a few weeks to recover from FOSDEM.

I'd like to thank all the volunteers who helped organise another great year.

I'd particularly like to say a big thank you to the AV Team volunteers
in the H building who kept our mic audio at a usable and hearable level.

You are wonderful people and I hope you've managed to get sleep since.

Here's to doing it all again next year - minus the novel coronavirus
worries.

Best wishes to you all,

Bernard & Amit (Open Source Design Devroom co-ordinators)

--

Bernard Tyers
Sane UX Design

Twitter: @bernardtyers
PGP Key: keybase.io/ei8fdb

I work on User-Centred Design, Open Source Software and Privacy.