[FOSDEM] Thank you volunteers!

Ray Kinsella mdr at ashroe.eu
Tue Feb 18 09:15:17 CET 2020

+1 to the remarks on the Building H AV Team.
They were a huge help in the SDN Devroom this year.

Huge thanks, kudos and best wishes to all the FOSDEM Volunteers from the SDN Devroom Team.
FOSDEM is awesome, and you are what it so.

Still recovering a bit from this year, looking forward to next year already!

Ray K