[FOSDEM] Embedded, Mobile and Automotive devroom @FOSDEM2021

Pierre FICHEUX pierre.ficheux at smile.fr
Sat Dec 12 10:31:28 UTC 2020

Thx for the effort but are you sure prerecording (only) is a good way ?

We organized Live Embedded Event (https://live-embedded-event.com) some
days ago (program is here http://pficheux.free.fr/export-1607761319486.pdf)
and live sessions were much better !

regards

Pierre FICHEUX -/- CTO Smile ECS, France -\- pierre.ficheux at smile.fr
                             http://www.smile.fr
                             https://smile.eu/fr/offres/embarque-iot
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code