[FOSDEM] Cancellation - Graph Systems and Algorithms Devroom

Max Kiessling max.kiessling at neo4j.com
Fri Jan 8 09:12:57 UTC 2021

Dear FOSDEM community!

First of all, thanks to all those who are organising year after year
and have managed to turn it into an online event.However, we are sorry
to say that we will have to cancel this year's Graph Systems and
Algorithms devroom. Probably due to the fact that this year's FOSDEM
will be an online event, combined with very tight deadlines, we were
not able to gather enough interest and received a significantly
smaller amount of proposals. We thus decided to not go through with
the devroom.

Again, thanks for your amazing work!
We hope to be back next year, hopefully in Brussels.Cheers, Max and Martin