[FOSDEM] Google, FSFE, safety of women and volunteers

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas at pettiaux.be
Mon Jan 11 08:23:01 UTC 2021

Hello

I feel concerned by such a mail.

It is possible that people have been offended and that others have had
bad behaviors. This does *not *mean for me that the institution /
association they belong to are inherently bad and should be put aside or
condemned without a normal and adequate procedure and instruction that
must look at the details of the elements.

See in this respect what takes place right now at the highest level in
the US .

We are first people here (and form me in the free and open-source world)
where the institutions comes in second place not in first. This is what
many people do not see nor understand and that makes a huge difference
with other places.

Best regards,

Nicolas

*Nicolas Pettiaux*,phd - nicolas at pettiaux.be