[FOSDEM] Disenfranchised by Google

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas at pettiaux.be
Mon Jan 11 21:44:43 UTC 2021

Thanks Koert. I have helped with the organization since OSDEM (= the
very first edition, on the Plaine campus) in 2000.

I fully agree with your position and wording.

« FOSDEM is a conference is for free and open source developers. I don't
think it's FOSDEM's place to try and say who are "the good guys" and who
are "the bad guys".  Just as it isn't FOSDEM's place to try and prevent
someone else to  do so (provided they do it in a civil way, that doesn't
disrupt the event or causes some kind of physical danger or something).
But again, this is my opinion. Other people might have other opinions. »

Best regards,

Nicolas

*Nicolas Pettiaux*,phd - gsm +32.496.24.55.01 - nicolas at pettiaux.be