[FOSDEM] Disenfranchised by Google

J. R. Haigh JRHaigh+ML.FOSDEM at fsfe.org
Mon Jan 11 22:59:51 UTC 2021

Hi Koert,

At 2021-01-11Mon21:34:47+01, Koert Loret sent:
> As far as I can tell, no one from FOSDEM has lifted a finger to try and stop you from saying what you are saying.

Nearly 10 months of lockdowns have increased the impact of missing or delayed messages. I had noticed that my previous message at the time had not made it to the list after over half an hour. This absence followed Pjotr's message calling for an end to the discussion, so I admit that I got a little panicked in writing that message. That one got delayed too, and I also noticed a message from Daniel to the list that I and some others involved in this discussion had been CC'd on its second attempt had not actually made it to the list. But in the next hour, they all got released, so I guess it was ‘just’ an overactive spam filter, again.
	I'm sorry for any hard feelings to the FOSDEM team. I don't mean to offend anyone on this list. I suppose that I don't even mean to offend Google, really. I just want them to stop encroaching on my life in ways that I cannot get away from.

Best regards,
James.
--
Wealth doesn't bring happiness, but poverty brings sadness.
https://wiki.FSFE.org/Fellows/JRHaigh