[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2022

Dominik George dominik.george at teckids.org
Tue Oct 12 21:18:58 UTC 2021

Hi,

thanks for informing us!

> We do know that the weekend ULB would be able to let us onto their
> premises is 2022-02-05 & 2022-02-06. As such, FOSDEM will happen at
> that date.
>
> As per usual, we started planning for real in August. We have
> consensus that there will be an online component to FOSDEM. We do not
> yet have consensus on what, if any, form an in-person component could
> look like. These discussions are ongoing, and not easy.

JM2C – if there is an option to make a vaccinated-only event (as
opposed to no in-person event at all), please
do. Please don't surrender to people who don't want to get vaccinated,
like 37c3 recently did, as rumour has it.

Thanks,
Nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. — Digitale Freiheit mit Jugend und Bildung