[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2022

Dominik George dominik.george at teckids.org
Wed Oct 13 19:50:42 UTC 2021

Hi Daniel,

> If the volunteers are happy to accept those risks it is fine but I don't
> think anybody can complain if they simply go with another online FOSDEM

the problem with that is that our society, and our ecosystems, are
changing rapidly. We will undoubtedly (I will happily stand
corrected!) have to adapt to such uncertainties. They will occur at an
increasing rate in the future, and we need to find ways to deal with
them without sacrificing community events over and over again.

-nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. — Digitale Freiheit mit Jugend und Bildung