[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2022

Thu Oct 14 10:12:26 UTC 2021

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 11:19 PM Dominik George
<dominik.george at teckids.org> wrote:

> Please don't surrender to people who don't want to get vaccinated,
> like 37c3 recently did, as rumour has it.

With my CCC-organizing hat on, I can tell you that this rumor is not correct.

On a more general note, we are finding internal discussions within
FOSDEM (and CCC) complicated enough, which is why we choose not to
engage in public debate on these topics. It's not that we don't care
about the voices of the wider community, it's simply that too many
balls are in the air already as-is.

Best,
Richard

PS: It's ironic to say that on the mailing list, but we may be losing
email on some of our lists currently. We don't yet know why that might
be the case, we just know it's happening.