[FOSDEM] CFP FOSDEM 22 CICD Devroom
olivier at vernin.me
Tue Dec 7 15:02:09 UTC 2021
CI/CD Devroom Call For Proposal - FOSDEM 2022
We are happy to share that the CFP for the CI/CD devroom at FOSDEM 2022,
to be held on the 6th of February 2022, is now open. Please note that
this year, FOSDEM will be virtual again.
We are looking for contributions in the form of presentations (50 min)
or lightning talks (20 min).
Possible topics include:
* Project showcases, modern tooling
* Stories from end-users (e.g. success/failure) about:
o Continuous Integration
o Continuous Delivery
o Continuous Deployment
* Security in Software Supply Chain
* Interesting use-cases
* Pipeline standardization
* BoF sessions
Remark: This may sound obvious, but we will only accept talks covering
Considering the event is online this year, the format of each
presentation will be adapted. While the recorded presentation is
streaming, attendees will be able to ask questions in a chat. The
speaker will have the opportunity to answer them live or prepare better
answers for the live Q&A that follow the presentation. Once the session
is over, a breakout room will be available to continue discussions with
whoever is interested.
If you have any issues or questions about the CFP process, please
contact cicd-devroom-manager at fosdem.org.
Please submit your proposals by the 27th of December 2021.
* The default duration for talks will be 50 minutes, including Q&A.
Feel free to request a shorter slot of 20 minutes if it's more
* Accepted presentations must be recorded and uploaded on Pentabarf by
the 17th of January 2022.
* Submissions are accepted via the FOSDEM 2022 website
<https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM22>. Please do not
recreate your pentabarf account if you already have one.
Make sure to include the following information in your proposal:
* First Name and Last Name
* Email Address
* A mobile phone number that we can use to contact you in case of an
* Title and subtitle of your talk
* A short abstract (one or two paragraphs) detailing what the talk
will discuss, and why attendees should attend it
* A longer description if you have more details to share
* Select the "Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
* The duration of your talk (20 or 50 min, including time for Q&A)
* links to related material/websites/blogs (optional)
* 27th of December 2021: Deadline for submission of proposals
* 31st of December 2021: Announcement of the final schedule
* 17th of January 2022: Presentation uploaded on Pentabarf
* 24th of January 2022: Presentation validated by moderators
* 6th of February 2022: Devroom day from 8 AM UTC to 4 PM UTC
Talks will be recorded and published under the same license as all
FOSDEM content (CC-BY). By agreeing to present at FOSDEM, you
automatically give permission to be recorded.
Accepted speakers will be assigned a moderator who will help to prepare
We are looking for volunteers to help us review talks, approve uploaded
videos, and moderate each session. Feel free to contact us for more
information. If you have any issues or questions, contact
cicd-devroom-manager at fosdem.org.
* FOSDEM website <https://fosdem.org/2022/>
* FOSDEM code of conduct <https://fosdem.org/2022/practical/conduct/>
* cicd-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
* CFP Submission <https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM22>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FOSDEM