[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2023 - Mozilla Devroom, Call for Participation

Francisco Picolini franc at mozilla-hispano.org
Mon Nov 14 12:57:18 UTC 2022

Original message here: Mozilla Discourse
<https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/fosdem-2023-call-for-talks/107730>

Hello everyone,

We are officially opening the call for talks for our Mozilla DevRoom.
Mozilla has organized a DevRoom as FOSDEM for more than 20 years. A DevRoom
is a self-organized space where we can present talks and discuss topics
relevant to a specific topic/organization/community.

Please submit your talk proposal by the 5th of December 2023. We will let
you know if your call has been accepted by the 12th of December.

Here is a list of topics, but feel free to deviate from them!

   - MDN Web Docs
   - Firefox in General
   - Privacy & Security
   - Future and emerging Mozilla Technologies
   - Add-ons
   - Localization
   - SUMO
   - Web Policies
   - Common Voice
   - Hubs

Selection criteria for talks will be based on:

● Relevance of the topic

● Relevance/Expertise of the speaker (however, first-timers are also
welcome!)

● Description and details

Submit your proposal

Talks can be either in-person or online. Talks can be 15 to 45 minutes in
duration (including Q&A).

You need to submit your proposal through pentabarf
<https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM23>. If you already have an
account, you should re-use it.

Please indicate:

   - DevRoom track: Mozilla
   - On-line of in-person talk
   - First and Last Name / nickname
   - Short bio
   - Email address
   - Title and subtitle of the talk
   - Topic of the talk
   - Length of the talk
   - Short abstract

Also, feel free to add links to projects/previous calls / personal websites
you think will be useful.

Community Participation Guidelines

As with all Mozilla spaces, the DevRoom will be governed by the Mozilla
CPG. Please familiarize yourself with it before submitting the proposal.
--
Francisco Picolini

Miembro de Mozilla Hispano
@mozilla_hispano