[FOSDEM] Call for Participation: PostgreSQL Devroom and FOSDEM PGDay

Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum ads at pgug.de
Tue Nov 8 23:43:34 UTC 2022

Link to this announcement:
https://www.postgresql.eu/events/fosdem2023/news/fosdem-pgday-2023-call-for-papers-68/

FOSDEM PGDay 2023 is a one day conference that will be held ahead of the
main FOSDEM event in Brussels, Belgium, on February 3rd, 2023. This will be
a one-day PostgreSQL focused event with a single track of talks. This
conference day will be for-charge with a registration of 50€, and will be
held at the Renaissance Brussels Hotel. Registration is required to attend
and since we have a limited number of seats available for this event, we
urge everybody to register as soon as possible once open.

PostgreSQL Europe will also have our regular devroom at the main FOSDEM
event during the weekend on Sunday 5th February. This day will, of course,
continue to be free of charge and open to all FOSDEM attendees. No
registration is required to attend this day.

For full details about the conference, venue and hotel, see the event
website (https://2023.fosdempgday.org/).

The call for papers is now open for both FOSDEM PGDay and our devroom. We
are looking for talks to fill both these days with
content for both insiders and new users. Submissions can be made to both
events, or just one, please select the appropriate track in the submission
form to indicate which event you are interested in presenting at. Note that
we are NOT using the FOSDEM Pentabarf system for submissions. The CfP page
on the website (https://2023.fosdempgday.org/callforpapers/) has all the
details.

The deadline for submissions is midnight Central European Time, November
27th, 2022, so get your submissions in soon! We will aim to notify speakers
if their talks were selected or not by December 11th.

We also have a special negotiated bedroom rate with the Renaissance
Brussels Hotel. For details, see the venue page on the website (
https://2023.fosdempgday.org/venue/).

We hope to see you in Brussels!

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum