[FOSDEM] Call for Proposal: CI/CD Devroom at FOSDEM 2023
me at olblak.com
Fri Nov 11 12:43:55 UTC 2022
I am happy to share that the CFP for the CI/CD devroom at FOSDEM 2023, to be held on the afternoon of February 4th 2023, is now open.
Please note that FOSDEM will be physical again.
We are looking for contributions in the form of presentations (40min) or lightning talks (20min).
Possible topics include:
* Project showcases, modern tooling
* Stories from end-users (e.g. success/failure)
* Continuous Integration
* Continuous Delivery
* Continuous Deployment
* Security in Software Supply Chain
* Interesting use-cases
* Pipeline standardization
* Interoperability in CI/CD
* Best Practices
* BoF sessions
Remark: This may sound obvious but we will only accept talks covering open-source.
If you have any issues or questions about the CFP process, please contact cicd-devroom-manager at fosdem.org.
Please submit your proposals by the 12th of December 2022.
The default duration for talks will be 40 minutes including Q&A.
Feel free to request a shorter slot of 20 minutes if it's more appropriate.
Submissions are accepted via the FOSDEM 2023 website.
Please do not recreate your Pentabarf account if you already have one.
Make sure to include the following information in your proposal:
1. First Name and Last Name
4. Email Address
5. A mobile phone number that we can use to contact you in case of an emergency
6. Title and subtitle of your talk
7. A short abstract (one or two paragraphs) detailing what the talk will discuss, and why attendees should attend it
8. A longer description if you have more details to share
9. Select the "Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment devroom" track!
10. The duration of your talk (20 or 40 min, including time for Q&A)
11. links to related material/websites/blogs (optional)
12th of December 2022: Deadline for submission of proposals
15th of December 2022: Announcement of the final schedule
17th of January, 2023: Presentation uploaded on Pentabarf
24th of January, 2023: Presentation validated by moderators
4th of February, 2023: devroom day from 12 AM UTC to 4 PM UTC
Talks will be recorded and published under the same license as all FOSDEM content (CC-BY).
By agreeing to present at FOSDEM, you automatically give permission to be recorded.
We need volunteers:
We are looking for volunteers to help us review talks and moderate the sessions. Feel free to contact us for more information.
If you have any issues or questions, contact cicd-devroom-manager at fosdem.org.
FOSDEM website <https://fosdem.org/2023/>
FOSDEM code of conduct <https://fosdem.org/2023/practical/conduct/>
cicd-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
CFP Submission <https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM23>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FOSDEM