[FOSDEM] JavaScript devroom CFP announcement!

Aymen Ben Amor contact at bejs.io
Wed Nov 15 09:34:22 UTC 2023

Hi Everyone,

πŸ“’ ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW :
#FOSDEM
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=fosdem&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7128718881031892992>
2024
- #JavaScript
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=javascript&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7128718881031892992>
 DevRoom #CallForPapers
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=callforpapers&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7128718881031892992>
 (CFP)

Happy to announce the opening of the #CFP
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=cfp&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7128718881031892992>
for
this new edition of FOSDEM's JS DevRoom, to take place next πŸ—“ Saturday 3
February 2024!
____________________
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» Submission deadline : 1st December 2023
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» Announcement of selected talks : 11 December 2023
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» Conference date and location : 3-4 February, 2024 at ULB Campus
Solbosch in Brussels
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» JavaScript DevRoom Date : 3 February, 2024
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» Talk duration : 20min + 5min for Q&A (Please do not submit another
format, we are keeping this duration to simplify the schedule so that
people can efficiently move around to other devrooms too)
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» Language : English
⚠ Make sure to select the β€œJavaScript devroom” as track, or we will not be
able to consider it.
____________________
⚠ Please make sure to include the following items:
- Title and subtitle of your talk
- Learning outcome(s) or key takeaways
- 5 lines abstract of your presentation
- Full description of your presentation
- Relevant links to websites, blogs, documentation, and other resources
- Email in your speaker profile
____________________
πŸ“œ The schedule will be published on the following link :
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/track/javascript/
<https://lnkd.in/etq768en>
____________________
β„Ή Codes of conduct : https://fosdem.org/2024/practical/conduct/
<https://lnkd.in/erWSd_tj>
β„Ή Please note that for this year unfortunately we do not offer any kind of
funding for the speakers.

Looking forward to reading your proposals and making a great devroom
together!

APPLY FOR A TALK πŸ‘‰ https://pretalx.fosdem.org/fosdem-2024/cfp
<https://lnkd.in/evVZyBG5>

Best regards.