Free Java DevRoom talk proposal: Marlin, an OpenJDK Success Story: Vector Graphics on Steroids for Java 2D and JavaFX

Mario Torre neugens.limasoftware at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 14:27:30 CET 2018

> On 01/02/18 09:29, Laurent Bourgès wrote:
>> As my talk was not accepted, I wonder if it would possible to make
>> lightning talks between long talks (pause):
>> ~ 2mins (3 slides max) to introduce FOSS projects that need help (code,
>> dev) and make discussion happen with the fosdem attendees (out of the room).
>>
>> I would enjoy presenting 3 slides on Marlin 0.9 status (release by friday),
>> ask for help and announce I am looking for a new project leader.
>
> It's not impossible if you can do it without slides, but you must
> be aware that this is the tightest Java devroom schedule we have
> ever had.

Yes, I have no problem with it, but I don't think we have any time
possible. However, if it's for the announcement that you need a new
project leader, we can surely have that, but please, no slides as
there won't be time to swap.

Cheers,
Mario

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: