Schedule and approved talks!

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Wed Feb 14 12:07:15 CET 2018

Hi Mario,

Attached are the slides for my talk. I assume FOSDEM will want to put
them in some central location?

I have updated the last slide with a link to the github repo where I
published the same copy of the slides plus the four blog articles I
mentioned in the intro to the talk that cover the material in
successively finer detail (last two are really reference material).

regards,

Andrew Dinn
Senior Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat UK Ltd