FOSDEM 2021 and Java DevRoom

David Gilbert dave at jfree.org
Tue Oct 27 19:12:26 UTC 2020

Hi Mario / All,

I haven’t participated so much in FOSDEM the last few years, so discount my opinion appropriately…

Perhaps this is an chance to make the best of a bad situation and use the virtual conference to try to bring in some people that wouldn’t otherwise have attended and/or presented.  My suggestions:  I would be interested to hear more from the people behind:

	- https://openjfx.io
	- https://www.knime.com/

There’s fantastic work being done in these projects.  I’m sure others know of great open source work being done on top of the Java platform.  We could reach out and ask these people to present.

Best regards,

David