Morning replacement candidates

Sanel Zukan sanelz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 17:51:34 CET 2015

Hi guys,

My flight was unexpectedly canceled today and the next one will be in
the morning, which means I will not be able to 'open the sessions' and
setup the equipment. I'm hoping to be there around 13:00, unless weather
got worse here.

Is there any brave candidate willing to jump it and take care for this,
until I arrive? Your only job would be to pick up the equipment
(projector/camera), set it up in the room and record first two-three
sessions.

If you are interested, drop me a mail and I will give you more
details. Soon if possible, so I can drop your contact details to the
admins.

Thanks in advance.
Sanel