Morning replacement candidates

Sanel Zukan sanelz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 04:00:22 CET 2015

Hi again,

Since I wasn't able to find temporal replacement, one of the FOSDEM
members will setup equipment and give the initial set of instructions,
as he will not be able to stay in the room all day long.

*Please guys*, keep the things running smooth and let each speaker try
to handle recording settings for own session; it is in our best interest
to have everything nicely recorded :)

If I manage to get on given time, I can take over the things.

Best regards,
Sanel